Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Holy wow!

  I'm sitting here reading my own book.  The feeling is awesome in the true sense of the word.  I'm in awe.  Some twisted thing that came from my brain is sitting in my lap as a real actual book.  My heart is pounding.  It's so exciting and weird and I don't even know what other words to use.  I'm just flipping out at how cool this is.

Also, I haven't read this in over a year and I forgot that I don't hate it.  I'm so used to hating everything I write, and I even hesitated to read this until now, but I've been struck over and over at, not to brag too much, but at how GOOD it is.  I just love it and I hope everyone else does too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!!!!!!  I can't imagine what you are feeling, but it sounds like it is pretty awesome.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!  Lisa sent me, by the way...JAE

Anonymous said...

Do you know when it will be released? I am going to buy it for sure.

Anonymous said...

big congrats from Lisa land!
natalie

Anonymous said...

I'm not a licensed proctologist, but it sounds like the feelings you're describing are carpal tunnel syndrome.