Thursday, November 18, 2004

DVR Disaster!!!

Well, it seems my DVR and I had a little disagreement last night.  I asked it to record LOST and it decided not to.  I have been praising this thing up and down to anyone who will listen, but if it's going to screw up, I may have to tone it down!  Anyway, the long and short of it is, I can't do my favorite entry- the LOST recap- this week.  I tried to use my memory and the ABC recap as a reference but they just left too much stuff out and I don't know exactly where my memories fall into the blanks.  I apologize to everyone who looks forward to it. 

  Since it will be two weeks until a new show, I was thinking I might make an entire series or character recap as a special entry sometime next week, so look for that.  :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SINCE YOU WATCH EVERY SHOW MAYBE YOU CAN HELP MY CONFUSSION.  WHO WAS THE LADY WHO DROWN??  
WWW.UMCMF@AOL.COM
THANKS

LINDA

Anonymous said...

Arrgh --- how could this happen the same week I have VCR forgetfulness issues!!!!!  I was COUNTING on you Captain!!!!!!   <<<SOB>>>>