Wednesday, November 10, 2004

This Week's Top 10

I'll be sure to set my DVR this week to record Saturday Night Live with musical guest Modest Mouse!  I'm sure they will be performing both of their songs that hit #1 on my chart, Float On and Ocean Breathes Salty.  My love for them did not keep Ocean from almost dropping off, however.  There's a lot of good music this year:

1. Buried A Lie- Senses Fail- AOL Music: Senses Fail: 'Burried a Lie'

2. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

3. Golden Touch- Razorlight- AOL Music: Razorlight: 'Golden Touch'

4. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die In Hot Cars- AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

5. Slow Hands- Interpol- MTV.com: Media Player

6. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

7. Breakin'- The Music-AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

8. Here I Am- The Explosion- AOL Music: The Explosion: 'Here I Am' 

9. Ocean Breathes Salty- Modest Mouse- AOL Music: Modest Mouse: 'Ocean Breathes Salty'

10. Misfit- Elefant- AOL Music: Elefant: 'Misfit'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets hope modest mouse also doesn't fall victim to the nasty SNL lip synch curse.