Wednesday, November 17, 2004

This Week's Top 10

It finally happened.  Modest Mouse is off my list for the first time since I first heard Float On in, I don't know, May or June I think.  To add to this sad day was the fact that I was underwhelmed by their performance on SNL.  They screwed up a couple of times and looked like they didn't want to be there.  My wife leaned over to me and said, "These guys can't sing!"  I wouldn't go that far, but maybe their music just didn't translate onto that stage or with that crowd that may or may not have heard of them.  Or maybe it's like Ben Folds said- some producer with computers fixes all my sh*tty tracks...

1. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

2. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

3. Buried A Lie- Senses Fail- AOL Music: Senses Fail: 'Burried a Lie'

4. Slow Hands- Interpol- MTV.com: Media Player

5. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day- AOL Music: Green Day: 'Boulevard of Broken Dre...

6. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars- AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

7. Here I Am- The Explosion- AOL Music: The Explosion: 'Here I Am'

8. Misfit- Elefant- AOL Music: Elefant: 'Misfit'

9. Golden Touch- Razorlight- AOL Music: Razorlight: 'Golden Touch'

10. Mr. Brightside- The Killers- AOL Music: The Killers: 'Mr. Brightside'

No comments: