Wednesday, November 24, 2004

This Week's Top 10

1. Slow Hands- Interpol-MTV.com: Media Player

2. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

3. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

4. Buried a Lie- Senses Fail- AOL Music: Senses Fail: 'Burried a Lie'

5. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars- AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

6. Coin-Operated Boy- The Dresden Dolls- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

7. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

8. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day- AOL Music: Green Day: 'Boulevard of Broken Dre...

9. Mr. Brightside- The Killers- AOL Music: The Killers: 'Mr. Brightside'

10. Here I Am- The Explosion-AOL Music: The Explosion: 'Here I Am'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Interpol, but I am bad at discovering new bands unless someone forces it on me... any others I should listen to?

Anonymous said...

I work pretty hard to keep up.  The radio in Utica, NY stinks- no alternative station and all the rock stations pick and choose what stuff they want to throw in between Guns n Roses and other older, harder stuff.  Most of the stuff on the lists I create are unknown to anyone I know except me.  I listen to AOL Radio a lot, scan radio playlists in other markets, check AOL music for new videos.  Lastly, I visit this site, which is updated fairly often:  http://www.modernrock.com/charts/

If you like Interpol, you would probably like anything else I list.  The Killers, Dogs Die in Hot Cars, etc.