Friday, November 12, 2004

The Streak

  It had to end eventually.  My streak of going to the movies and posting a review comes to an end today at four weeks.  I had the chance to go but my parents were out of free movie passes and there was nothing out there that grabbed me enough to want to spend money on it.  The Grudge?  Eh.  After the Sunset? I wouldn't receive money to see that!  And as much as I like horror movies, I think you have to be brain dead before they even let you in to see Chucky.  Hopefully, I will be able to start a new streak next week. 

 Here are some letter grades for DVDs I've watched recently.  I don't have time to fully review them.  :(

Saved- Movie: A, Extras: B (The bloopers are good)

Dawn of the Dead (2004)- Movie: B+, Extras: B+ (Good original footage made just for the DVD)

Shrek 2- Movie: B, Extras: D (only ten trivia questions in a ten question game and no real insight on any of the "making of" crap.  Far Far Away Idol is lame)

No comments: