Tuesday, November 2, 2004

This Week's Top 10

Mood: Angry- because my post just got erased while I was maneuvering through the links I was creating.  Sometimes the journal disappears on me and it makes me mad!  Anyway, I will do football when the election is over and I can concentrate on inconsequential things like the NFL.  Right now I'm too worried about having to live in Kerry's America.  Anyway, the Top 10 is much easier to compile so that goes here today:

1. Buried a Lie- Senses Fail- AOL Music: Senses Fail: 'Burried a Lie'

2. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance- AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

3. Golden Touch- Razorlight- AOL Music: Razorlight: 'Golden Touch'

4. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

5. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars- AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

6. Slow Hands- Interpol- MTV.com: Media Player

7. Underwear Goes Inside the Pants- Lazyboy-  AOL Music: Lazyboy: 'Underwear Goes Inside the...

8. Ocean Breathes Salty- Modest Mouse- AOL Music: Modest Mouse: 'Ocean Breathes Salty'

9. Amerika- Rammstein- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

10. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

No comments: