Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good news all around

  In the last five minutes I have read not one, but TWO articles that have raised my spirits.

1.  FMQB: Radio Industry News, Music Industry Updates, Arbitron Ratings, Music News and more!

This basically says that that legislation I complained about last week is being put on the back burner.  You mean politicians might have other things to worry about than censorship?  No way!  Next thing you know, they'll want to tell college football they have to have playoffs.  What's that you say?

  Anyway, Ted Stevens (R) of Arkansas is my new hero- for now.

2.  #a0007926019

  This next one is the Entertainment Weekly PopWatch blog- saying that, brace yourself, ABC and Showtime are both 100% completely serious about picking up Arrested Development if FOX foolishly dumps it.  Even if this is a long shot, just the fact that they said it may force FOX to change their minds about canceling it.  No network wants to have egg on its face, after all.  How do you think NBC feels about letting JAG go and then watching CBS turn it into a multi-season hit?

Leave my uncensored cable and radio alone and give me my AD and I'll be happy.  That can be my Christmas present, Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting about "Arrested Development"!!!!!