Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"Hey guys, where did the FIRST parents come from?" - Kasey Burke

The Best of 2005

10. Your Little Hoodrat Friend- The Hold Steady-     THE HOLD STEADY.     2005.         

9. Sunnyroad- Emiliana Torrini- Emiliana Torrini

8. Evil- Interpol- INTERPOL :: news

7. You Are a Runner and I Am My Father's Son- Wolf Parade- Wolf Parade // Apologies to the Queen Mary

6. Parting Gift- Fiona Apple- FIONA APPLE

5. Feel Good Inc.- Gorillaz- WWW.GORILLAZ.COM

4. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo- The Bloodhound Gang-

www.bloodhoundgang.com

3. The Bucket- Kings of Leon- Kings Of Leon - The Official Website

2. Soul Meets Body- Death Cab for Cutie- :: Death Cab For Cutie ::

My very favorite song of 2005 is:

1. Banquet- Bloc Party- BLOC PARTY: HOME

I decided to get my count-down out of the way altogether because I got so bored of it.  I don't know why that happened.

Anyway, Christmas was fun.  Got a lot of good stuff.  Got a lot of the things I asked for.  I really can't complain and maybe shouldn't complain, but no one thought enough of me to get the #1 thing that I asked for. 

Anyone who reads this journal can probably figure out what it is that I didn't get.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: