Monday, December 5, 2005

Patton Oswalt is so funny, I almost crashed my car.

  Long, tiring week at work.  There were three new guys so not only does that slow us down, but it takes away three of the best people so they can train them.  When I'm coming in third on production with a 109%, you know things are going slowly.  Most of the guys that have done it a while can get in the 120's or 130's.  Anyway, I am now three whole days behind on my Best of 2005 countdown.

# 28 is Chocolate by Snow Patrol.  Snow Patrol :Final Straw :'Chocolate'

#27 is Do You Want To by Franz Ferdinand.  This is Kasey's number 1.  She is so funny singing 'Lucky lucky, you're so lucky!'  Franz Ferdinand :You Could Have It So Much Better :'Do You Want To'

#26 is Decent Days and Nights by The Futureheads.   Their website is here: The Futureheads

Can you believe I'm half way done already?  That's how fast the Christmas season goes.

- - - - -

The song I'm listening to is my absolute favorite at the moment.  If I were to make a Top Ten, it would be #1.  If I waited until this month to make my Top 100, it would have made it.  I'm sure I will still like it next month- it will have to be the first thing I write down toward 2006.

- - - - - - - - - -

For no reason whatsoever here's some of my favorite things:

Bands: The White Stripes, Interpol, Bloc Party, The Magnetic Fields, The Shins, Death Cab for Cutie

Comedy Albums: Mitch All Together- Mitch Hedberg

 Skanks for the Memories- Dave Attell

 Doin' My Time- Jim Gaffigan

Shut Up You F'ing Baby- David Cross

Falling Off the Bone- Todd Barry

TV Shows: LOST, Arrested Development, The Office, Prison Break, My Name is Earl

 

  Finally, if an e-mail with football picks you received was sent at 1:15 and the sender went 14-1 that day, wouldn't you raise an eyebrow?  I know for a fact that by 1:15 Buffalo already had a 14-0 lead, so that should be at least one game my brother is disqualified for.  I am not happy about relinquishing the lead in the standings under such suspicious circumstances. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think your brother would cheat?????

Anonymous said...

I would. But, I didn't.