Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday Morning

  I really wanted to get a set schedule going for this thing but Movie Friday might be kind of tough since there really isn't anything I want to see.  Is the biggest movie out this week really The Grudge?  Anyway, this is what I'm shooting for:

Monday- Video Review

Tuesday- Football Forecast, where I courageously pick every team!

Wednesday- My own personal music chart (Top 10)

Thursday- LOST recap

Friday- Movie Review

Saturday- Flashback- I'll bring up something from my past- cue soap opera music...or, more likely, review older stuff I see on DVD or something

Sunday- Off, during football season anyway :-)

It'll be tough to see a movie every week so Friday will be the most difficult.  Hopefully I will talk to you later, dear diary!

No comments: