Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wednesday Night

  Well, I was blown away again by LOST.  My wife seemed shocked when I announced to the living room that this was my new favorite show.  (I'm sorry but the last season of Six Feet Under was just not as great as past seasons, except for the David abduction episode.)  I will post a full review of Lost once I get a chance to watch it again- the phone rang five times (5!) while it was on and NEVER during a commercial.  Typical!

Anyway, why oh why would they put both baseball games on at the same time?  Do MLB officials gather for meetings to discuss how they could possibly be more retarded, because this was a pretty good one.  Add to that that both games are at the same time as a presidential debate- geesh!  I'm going debate with the Yanks on PiP.  Right now, it's 1-0 Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't know anyone who doesn't love LOST!!! i missed this week b/c shopping for susie's new place.