Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Origin Story

     Captain Happy has existed for about 7 years now.  He first came into existence in college when I was being my usually silly self in Psych class and invented a character for various diseases.  CH was the leader who organized these various strange people into an orchestra and toured the world.  It was never intended to be anything significant, like I said, it was just me being silly. 

    It was around this time that my family first got hooked up to the internet and Capt Happy just naturally became my screen name.  I realize it's not a very interesting story but at least I can dispel the rumor that CH is a penis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memories : D)

Anonymous said...

  You write like people think;  that's why you're destined to be a writer.  Good Luck with IN HIDING!!!!!!!