Wednesday, October 27, 2004

This Week's Top 10

It's a milestone- for the first time since June, Modest Mouse does not have a song in my # 1 slot.  I already know both of their songs are going to be in my best of 2004, so I made a conscious effort to give some other songs a chance.  Here's my Top 10 for the week, now with links for the curious.  :-) 

1. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance - AOL Music: My Chemical Romance: 'I'm Not Okay...

2. Golden Touch- Razorlight- AOL Music: Razorlight: 'Golden Touch'

3. Buried A Lie- Senses Fail- AOL Music: Senses Fail: 'Burried a Lie'

4. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

5. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars- AOL Music: Dogs Die in Hot Cars: 'I Love You ...

6. Ocean Breathes Salty- Modest Mouse- AOL Music: Modest Mouse: 'Ocean Breathes Salty'

7. Breakin'- The Music- AOL Music: The Music: 'Breakin' '

8. A Favor House Atlantic- Coheed & Cambria- AOL Music: Coheed & Cambria: 'A Favor House A...

9. Here I Am- The Explosion- AOL Music: The Explosion: 'Here I Am'

10. The Getaway- High Holy Days- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

No comments: