Saturday, October 16, 2004

Saturday Night

   I just wanted to thank everyone who has stopped by to check out what I've been doing here.  101 on the counter in just 4 days- I know that's not all me opening the thing up when I sign on.  Since there's no guestbook that I know of, I encourage everyone to make comments so I know you were here :-)

   Tonight I'm just killing time until the Rock Countdown on MTV2.  In true countdown spirit, and by request of Jamie Mottram, Senior Manager- AOL Channels Community Programming (I'm a namedropper) I am going to dust off my own private personal Best of lists for previous years in rock and/or roll. 

Best of 2003-

25. Feeling This- Blink 182

24. Until the Day I Die- Story of the Year

23. Fall Back Down- Rancid

22. We Used to Be Friends- The Dandy Warhols

21. I Believe in a Thing Called Love- The Darkness

20. The Hardest Button to Button- The White Stripes

19. Glow- Alien Ant Farm

18.  Are You Gonna Be My Girl?- Jet

17. All My Life- Foo Fighters

16. In Da Club- 50cent

15. Meant To Live- Switchfoot

14. Bandages- Hot Hot Heat

13. Do You Call My Name?- Ra

12. Hands Down- Dashboard Confessional

11. Try Honesty- Billy Talent

10. Swing, Swing- All-American Rejects

9. (I Hate) Everything About You- Three Days Grace

8. Shatterday- Vendetta Red

7. Taste of Ink- The Used

6. Diamonds & Guns- Transplants

5. Bottom of a Bottle-

4. Girl's Not Grey- AFI

3. Polyamorous- Breaking Benjamin

2. The Seed- The Roots

1. Hey Ya- Outkast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow--we have nothing in common musically--but then again i don't recognize most of the artists you have listed so maybe i do actually like some of them--i am open minded--however, i do favor the classics (disco included)