Wednesday, October 13, 2004

This Week's Top 10

   I am obsessesed with music.  I am constantly tracking songs I like and compiling lists in my head or even on paper of what my favorites are.  Every year since 98 I can't wait to the end of the year just so I can write down my "Best of" list.  I know no one cares what my favorite songs are, but somehow this categorizing of new music keeps my brain occupied a good portion of the time.  Since this is my space, here's my top ten list for mid-October:

1. Ocean Breathes Salty- Modest Mouse

2. A Favor House Atlantic- Coheed & Cambria

3. Alive & Amplified- The Mooney Suzuki

4. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars

5. Golden Touch- Razorlight

6. Slow Hands- Interpol

7. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance

8. Nowhere Again- The Secret Machines

9. Getting Away With Murder- Papa Roach

10. 1985- Bowling for Soup

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see you post your Best of lists of '03, '02, '01 etc.

Keep up the great blog. I agree w/ you: Lost is boss!