Wednesday, October 20, 2004

This Week's Top 10

   For anyone who told me they have never heard of any of my favorite songs, I listen to AOL Radio stations like Radio @ AOL : NewRockArtists as well as Top Alt, Alt Mix, etc... I wish I could take it in the car with me!  I also dutifully tune in to the MTV2 Rock Countdown Sat. at 7pm and anytime I'm in Albany I listen to the absolute best radio station- 102.7 WEQX.  I may have to move 20 miles east so I can pick it up from home.  Great tunes and one (1!) commercial in an hour ride.  On to the actual list:

1. Ocean Breathes Salty- Modest Mouse

2. A Favor House Atlantic- Coheed & Cambria

3. Golden Touch- Razorlight

4. I Love You Cause I Have To- Dogs Die in Hot Cars

5. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance

6. Slow Hands- Interpol

7. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane

8. Nowhere Again- The Secret Machines

9. Alive & Amplified- The Mooney Suzuki

10. Dry Your Eyes- The Streets

No comments: