Friday, February 25, 2005

Editor's Pick

  It must be a slow week in Journaltown because AOL has chosen mine as an editor's pick!  (Really slow since I'm second to one about American Idol... :-P)  They also told me my AD pics weren't showing up so I took them down.  Too bad. 

Anyway, I suppose I'll have to watch my language this week, though I usually edit myself pretty good...er, well.   See?  I just edited myself.  I'm awesome.  And if three thousand people reading your journal makes you famous, then I guess I'm famous!   ...Wait, what?  It doesn't?

Actually, it would have been better if I could have been highlighted by AOL in a few weeks (or months) when I have my book in hand and ready to sell.  I guess I'll just have to hold all the new readers' attention until then with more riveting content!  Stay tuned!

BTW, if you think I'm going to start writing about American Idol just to try and hit #1, well, ...I LOVE CONSTANTINE! 

 

...I feel so dirty...  

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I LOVE CONSTANTINE TOO!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the editor's pick!!  And, what's so wrong with Constantine, huh, huh, huh?!  Hee-hee!  I personally LOVE him and don't care if I feel dirty or not.  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Hey...  [ahem]

Scott is way better than Constantine.

Vote Anwar.

~~ jennifer, of the slow week

Anonymous said...

well I Love constantine too, so I guess we can be dirty together :P
check me out if you get a chance, leave a comment if ya feel like it.


hugs
jennifer

http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme

Anonymous said...

Ok, well I don't like that movie, its so evil...I'm mean why would someone make a movie like that? There are no movies for younger kids out amymore. Even PG-13 movies say the F word. I just don't understand this world anymore.

Anonymous said...

>>>Ok, well I don't like that movie, its so evil...I'm mean why would someone make a movie like that? There are no movies for younger kids out amymore. Even PG-13 movies say the F word. I just don't understand this world anymore.

This is either the funniest thing I've read today or...never mind.  Thanks to everyone for their comments...being highlighted by AOL makes a big difference (my counter has jumped 100 in a day).  Yes, I really do like Constantine the singer the best.  Nice to see an "anti-Idol" make it that far.  Bo might sing a little better, but he's also a little, little bit dorkier. :-)

If I can get my hands on the computer tonight after work- I will be posting the music videos of the week, plus more Arrested Development.  Watch that show, darn it!  (Sunday March 6)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being an Editor's Pick!

http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

You are dirty for that... bad bad...

But CONGRATS ON NUMBER 2 EDITOR'S PICK!!! Woohooooo your a STAR. No really... I think I like your journal... freaking funny : )

Brandi
http://journals.aol.com/brandilynneliz/SomethingNew

Anonymous said...

congrats on being picked! good luck in life! from:    

Anonymous said...

Congrats for making Editor's list of Top Five. *Barb* http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

congrats on editors pick this week!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I watched Constantine this weekend..It was AWESOME!