Saturday, February 26, 2005

This Week's Top 10

  My top three remains the same this week, mainly because I didn't have time to listen to that much music and change my tastes in a mere seven days.  Here's what I have been listening to (when I get a chance):

1. The Bucket- Kings of Leon- AOL Music: Kings Of Leon: 'The Bucket'

2. Evil- Interpol- AOL Music: Interpol: 'Evil'

3. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee

4. Galvanize- The Chemical Brothers- AOL Music: Chemical Brothers: 'Galvanize'

5. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service

6. I Predict a Riot- Kaiser Chiefs

7. Daft Punk is Playing at My House- LCD Soundsystem-AOL Music: LCD Soundsystem: 'Daft Punk is Play...

8. You Wouldn't Like Me- Tegan & Sara

9. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV

10. Soft Machine- By Divine Right- AOL Music: By Divine Right: 'Soft Machine'

Realpayer Rhapsody Playlist Adds: None, but I did listen to David Cross' 'Shut UpYou F'ing Baby!' which had me crying tears of laughter.  I even had one of those near death experiences where you can't breath from laughing.  And if you like David Cross, of course you can see him as Tobias on Arrested Development- Sundays at 8:30 on Fox.   (But not this Sunday- it's Oscar night).

FLASHBACK of the week:  AOL has so many videos on demand, that I decided to revisit some of my favorite songs and/or videos from week to week... starting now.

We Used to be Friends is still one of my favorite songs even like two years after it came out.  The video is nothing special, but I wanted to hear this song again so I clicked on it while I was hooking up the Top Ten Videos.  :-)

AOL Music: The Dandy Warhols: 'We Used to Be F...

 

No comments: