Saturday, February 19, 2005

This Week's Top 10

Here's what I've been listening to this week:

1. The Bucket- Kings of Leon- AOL Music: Kings Of Leon: 'The Bucket'

2. Evil- Interpol-AOL Music: Interpol: 'Evil'

3. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee- AOL Music: Ben Lee: 'Awake is the New Sle...(The link goes to the whole album.  'Catch my Disease' starts at 10:54)

4. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service- Yahoo! Music Videos Player

5. Galvanize- The Chemical Brothers-AOL Music: Chemical Brothers: 'Galvanize'

6. I Predict A Riot- Kaiser Chiefs- Yahoo! Music Videos Player

7. Honest Mistake- The Bravery- AOL Music: The Bravery: 'An Honest Mistake'

8. All That I've Got- The Used-AOL Music: The Used: 'All That I've Got'

9. Soft Machine- By Divine Right-AOL Music: By Divine Right: 'Soft Machine'

10. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV

Rhapsody Playlist Adds:

'Daft Punk is Playing in My House'- LCD Soundsystem

'Might Makes Right'- Camper Van Beethoven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love  your journal!!! you listen to the exact same things i do!!! i love you man!!!!! good job! okay yeah..i love the fact that you have a top ten song list..me too! i change it every week