Wednesday, February 23, 2005

LOST Day

Just a few news and notes for today:

-I finally, finally got my contacts from the doctor.  Kasey says now I look like a normal person.  Gee, thanks!

-Watched I <3 Huckabees last night.  Man, is that one f'd up movie.  I went in wanting and expecting to like it and now even after having seen it, I feel the same way.  It's pretty out there.  I haven't decided my feelings for it yet.

-Got my laptop from ebay and it runs fine but there is just absolutely nothing on it and no memory to add anything to it.  The only thing I can write on is the useless Notepad which you can't even format and when I tried to upgrade, I didn't even have enough space to do that.  Now I have to eventually spend more money just to try and crack the thing open and try to put more memory in.  The lesson, of course, is beware of ebay.

-Some of the people on the LOST message boards have taken to calling Wednesday "LOST Day."  It's kind of sad how often we (meaning I) identify days by what show is on.  We'll see what happens when we have to go the whole month of March without new episodes. 

-I can't wait until tomorrow- it's Survivor Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, refer to some days according to what show is on LOL