Saturday, February 5, 2005

This Week's Top 10

Wholesale changes made to the Top Ten this week as I got to listening to a lot of new stuff this week.  It was high time I swept away the last remnants of 2004 and started my notes on '05.  Interpol scored big again with a second song reaching "favorite" status.  If they keep it up, I may have to change who my favorite band is.

1. Evil- Interpol- AOL Music: Interpol: 'Evil'

2. I Predict A Riot- Kaiser Chiefs- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

3. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee

4. All That I've Got- The Used- AOL Music: The Used: 'All That I've Got'

5. New Slang- The Shins- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

6. Walking With A Ghost- Tegan & Sara- AOL Music: Tegan & Sara: 'Walking with a Ghos...

7. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service- LAUNCH: Music Video Player

8. Honest Mistake- The Bravery- AOL Music: The Bravery: 'An Honest Mistak...

9. Soft Machine- By Divine Right-AOL Music: By Divine Right: 'Soft Machine'

10. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV

No comments: