Monday, February 28, 2005

News and Notes

  Tonight's dinner is popcorn chicken, pretzels and M&Ms.  When I get home on Monday nights after working 36 of the past 72 hours- I crash hard.  I am not doing anything remotely close to food preparation.

A couple of things to pass along regarding my novel.  My contract was accepted and I was assigned to a woman named Maya, who will help me through the process.  It sounds like I will have a book in about two months.  Also, my lovely and talented wife created a website for me last night.  It's pretty primitive for now, but it's a start toward bigger and bigger things.  It's kevinjburke.com and I even have an e-mail there.  It's kevin@kevinjburke.com.

Like I said, there's not much on the site now, but you should still check it out and  remember the name...

Coming later- the best of Byron "Buster" Bluth.  I want to see Arrested Development get at least an 8 in the ratings this Sunday so I can claim personal responsibility for 2 million more viewers than normal.  And if you feel like you're not doing enough to keep AD on the air- go here: Save Our Bluths: An Arrested Development Campaign.

 

...these pretzels are stale...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats! I had to come by just to tell you that I love the name of your blog. Great journal:):) judi