Tuesday, May 2, 2006

By the Numbers

# of words in "Untitled Document", the tentative title of my second novel:  1860

# of hours spent writing yesterday: 4

# of songs on my Rhapsody playlist: 654

Projected time it would take to listen to that playlist from end to end: 1.7 days

---

Lots of car time this past week, so I think I have to do a top twenty this week.  Here's what I've been listening to:

1. Crazy- Gnarls Barkley

2. Hands Open- Snow Patrol

3. Fraud in the 80's- Mates of State

4. Skeleton Key- Margot & The Nuclear So and So's

5. New English- Ambulance LTD

6. Bullets- Editors

7. Miss Murder- AFI

8. Conventional Wisdom- Built to Spill

9. Gold Lion- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

10. Cheated Hearts- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

11. Song With a Mission- The Sounds

12. Hard to Beat- Hard Fi

13. MakeDamnSure- Taking Back Sunday 

14. The Number- Pretty Girls Make Graves

15. Catastrophe Keeps Us Together- Rainer Maria

16. I Want You So Hard- Eagles of Death Metal

17. Steady, As She Goes- The Raconteurs

18. Dress Up In You- Belle & Sebastian

19. The Blues Are Still Blue- Belle & Sebastian

20. Mr. November- The National

No comments: