Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Oral Trauma

I just got back from the first visit to the dentist I have had in a long time. 

First, the hygeinist couldn't finish the cleaning because I was bleeding so much.  Then the dentist told me that I have to lose both wisdom teeth.  Hopefully, I'll stay smart.  Also, the tooth with the big chunk missing in my smile line has to come out, but that's not urgent.

The good news is that while I was in the chair, I thought of an improvement to my novel's plot.  Exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of your book while in the dentist's chair!  Now that's inspiring!  I have so many dental problems, that the dentist is going to own my house soon!  They are CROOKS I tell you, crooks!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I read your Lost blog every week and I am anxious to see this week's recap.  In addition to watching TV I practice dentistry so if you need advice or a second opinion let me know. Contact me at www.lmkleindental.com