Friday, May 5, 2006

Production

Today was a pretty productive day.  I'm happy.  That's why the title of this is Production and the mood is Happy.

  First, I finally got someone on the phone about some worker's comp thing I got in the mail telling me I have to fill out some forms or I'll be fined.  Apparently I wasn't supposed to get that-it was supposed to go to work.  The guy I talked to told me that they probably got a copy and it was for them to worry about.  I should do nothing.  No problem there.  Nothing is all I've done since December.

  Next, I wrote the prologue to my novel as well as 5 more pages of chapter 1.  I am rolling.  My goal is to get as much done as possible in the next week before I lose the use of my right hand for a while.  Bad news: I cut the LOST recap out of my plans for today.  I'm still kind of mad about that, anyway.

  I discovered something else pretty cool about Realplayer Rhapsody.  It gives me my own personal charts.  With one click, I can see what 60 tracks I've listened to the most, what bands I lean toward, as well as albums.  It's neat.

Second novel word count: 3124

No comments: