Monday, May 15, 2006

The world is back on my lap

  My laptop was repaired successfully by the recovery disk.  My six chapters were not lost, so that's good.  of course, I can't write anything right now because when my wife is home, the computer is hers.  That's okay, though because I've been in a little bit of pain today.  I foolishly tried to squeeze toothpaste out with my right hand and paid the price.

--------- 

My wife noticed quite a significant goof on Grey's Anatomy.  If they don't address it on tonight's finale, I'm going to submit it to imdb and tv.com.  Dr. Burke was shot on his way into the hospital, but he had been traveling by helicopter, so he should have landed on the roof.  You've got some 'splaining to do, writers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK about my thought about Burke comming in through the ground doors .. I just thought of something...  He probably left the chopper with alex as they would need that to trasport the Heart.. so maybe he took a cab or something.  

Anonymous said...

PHEW on the laptop being repaired and your six chapters not being lost!!  And, you mean to tell me that just squeezing a tube of toothpaste is enough to send you into pain??  Hmmm, wonder what else you can't do with that hand.  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa