Thursday, May 4, 2006

More exciting news

1. My laptop came yesterday so I am writing this in bed.  Now I can finally have the mobility I need to get some privacy and/or quiet when I am writing.  The other benefit I almost forgot about was that I can do the LOST recap today right into the 'puter without having to jot it down first.

2. I discovered that songs I have downloaded can be added to a Rhapsody playlist.  So all the songs I've been disappointed about because they 'weren't available' can be added myself.  And if you knew how excited this makes me, you would think I'm crazy.  Maybe you do.

I thought I had more, but I guess I don't.  I would like to share part of a conversation my wife and daughter had last night.   
Kasey:  fsku yuo
Keri:  bedtime

That was not punishment for trying to curse her out- that F word was somehow supposed to be 'Thank' .

Coming after my doctor visit: a recap of last night's fully loaded episode of LOST.  SEE YA!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee, well "fsku yuo" too.  Kids and im, never a good combo!  HOORAY on the laptop!!!  Hubby wants to buy me one, but I think it would make me lazier.  He did mention the benefit of no longer having to hand write my thoughts about the American Idol contestants and then typing them, but that didn't warrant buying over $1,000 laptop enough to me.  CONGRATS on your new "baby"!
Hugs and love,
Lisa