Wednesday, March 9, 2005

News and Notes

-Nothing much going on today as usual.  I received my Welcome package from Trafford which included a thick stack of papers stapled together detailing how to format my novel for their printer.  Hopefully I can do it!

-There is a new love in my life and its name, well I don't know its name but it's a Nestle Tollhouse cookie covered with ice cream and chocolate.  So bad for you, it's gotta be good.

-We watched Flight of the Phoenix yesterday.  I enjoyed it as a summer blockbuster type movie- though it didn't come out in summer for some reason.  If they had held it back til May I think it would have been more successful.  It is a fun ride, though.

-Here's a phrase I've been getting a chuckle out of lately- I believe it was the ESPN Sports Guy who came up with it.  "I feel like DJ Jazzy Jeff when he found out that 'Hitch' opened at #1."

-Tonight begins the long journey through the unbearable reruns of LOST.  I will repost my recap from the original broadcast later today.  The Voyages are going to be struggling for some new content for the next month and a half.  I may have to start doing Jake in Progress recaps. *shudder* 

-Jewels laid down the challenge so I feel like I need to put a big, fancy word in here.  Oh, um, I can't think of one.  I'll have to put it in my postprandial entry. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they are going to have LOST on DVD at some point in the future..Hmmm.. as for the icecream on tollhouse.. count me in!! :) Miss M*