Saturday, March 12, 2005

This Week's Top 10

  First, the answer to the lyric trivia, which I thought for sure Jewels would get since she claims to listen to so much Killers.  It was from Somebody Told Me.

  I just saw a commercial for the Scissor Sisters' album and it reminded me of that guy at work I mentioned a few months ago, who squealed with recognition when I played Take Your Mama on the office CD player.  Well, today I got to raise my eyebrow at him again- I swear he is becoming a real life Tobias Funke.  He brought in this little golden football, and it got him going on how he used to play a lot of Kill The Queer back in school and always got his ass kicked.  (All I know is that when I played that game in school, it was called Kill The Kid.  I can only wonder if the other boys in his class knew they were playing a game.)

  With no car and therefore no Sirius Radio, I seem to be stuck in a little music rut.  My favorite songs remain relatively unchanged.

1. The Bucket- Kings of Leon

2. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee

3. Evil- Interpol

4. Galvanize- Chemical Brothers

5. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service

6. World Apart- ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead

7. Daft Punk is Playing At My House- LCD Soundsystem

8. Goodnight Goodnight- Hot Hot Heat

9. You Wouldn't Like Me- Tegan & Sara

10. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV

Rhapsody Playlist Adds:

None

Flashback of the Week: AOL Music: Liam Lynch: 'United States of Whate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey...just cause I missed the lyric trivia doesn't mean I'm not cool :( lol