Saturday, March 26, 2005

This Week's Top Ten

  I've included a link to a site that has the video for my new favorite song.  It's near the bottom of the page and played pretty easily on my AOL player.  This song just grabbed me from the first time I heard it.  It's sad, hopeful, haunting and beautiful all at the same time.

1. Sunnyroad- Emiliana Torrini- EMILIANA TORRINI - New single Sunny Road - released on Rough Trade on February 21st.

2. Jerk It Out- Caesars-AOL Music: Caesars: 'Jerk It Out' --currently seen on the new ipod commercial.

3. The Bucket- Kings of Leon- AOL Music: Kings Of Leon: 'The Bucket'

4. Evil- Interpol- AOL Music: Interpol: 'Evil'

5. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee

6. Goodnight, Goodnight- Hot Hot Heat- AOL Music: Hot Hot Heat: 'Goodnight, Good...

7. Galvanize- Chemical Brothers- AOL Music: Chemical Brothers: 'Galvanize'

8. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service- Yahoo! Music Videos Player

9. Strange Design- Midnight Movies

10. Ghettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes!)- Beck

Rhapsody Playlist Adds:

Strange Design- Midnight Movies

Decent Days and Nights- The Futureheads

FLASHBACK:

AOL Music: The Used: 'The Taste of Ink'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering this afternoon, who it was performing in that ipod commercial.  And Emiliana will be one of those songs I play late at night when I am on the pc and the wife is drifting off to sleep.  Great tunes.
Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer