Saturday, March 19, 2005

This Week's Top Ten

My list is being invaded by electronica.  Quick, someone teach me how to dance!

1. Sunnyroad- Emiliana Torrini

2. The Bucket- Kings of Leon- AOL Music: Kings Of Leon: 'The Bucket'

3. Evil- Interpol- AOL Music: Interpol: 'Evil'

4. Jerk it Out- Caesars

5. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service

6. Ghettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes!)- Beck

7. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee

8. Daft Punk is Playing At My House- LCD Soundsystem- AOL Music: LCD Soundsystem: 'Daft Punk is Play...

9. Galvanize- Chemical Brothers- AOL Music: Chemical Brothers: 'Galvanize'

10. Worlds Apart- ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead

 

Rhapsody Playlist Adds:

When You Sleep- Long-view

Krafty- New Order

I Let Go- Eighteen Visions

Jerk it Out- Casears

Flashback of the Week: AOL Music: Abandoned Pools: 'The Remedy'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, anytime you want to come to my house and dance around the house to my tunes,  you are welcome.  Of course, you will have to deal with a conga line of 3 children and 2 dogs following close behind!  LOL!  And, we never judge dance techniques, the goofier the better!
Hugs and love, Lisa