Saturday, March 5, 2005

This Week's Top 10

  I have the weekend off thanks to Wal-mart's bizarre sick-out policy.  You can't use any of your sick hours on the first day- which only encourages most people to take more than one day off.  When I call in sick tomorrow, I'll get paid for it, so what is my incentive to get better in a hurry?  Silly.  Anyway, the point is my update comes much earlier in the day than normal.  Here's what I've been listening to this week:

1. The Bucket- Kings of Leon- AOL Music: Kings Of Leon: 'The Bucket'

2. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee

3. Evil- Interpol- AOL Music: Interpol: 'Evil'

4. Galvanize- Chemical Brothers- AOL Music: Chemical Brothers: 'Galvanize'

5. Daft Punk is Playing at My House- LCD Soundsystem-AOL Music: LCD Soundsystem: 'Daft Punk is Play...

6. We Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service

7. I Predict a Riot- Kaiser Chiefs

8. You Wouldn't Like Me- Tegan & Sara

9. Goodnight Goodnight- Hot Hot Heat-  AOL Music: Hot Hot Heat: 'Goodbye Goodbye'  <---Wrong title, right song

10. All That I've Got- The Used- AOL Music: The Used: 'All That I've Got'

 

Rhapsody Playlist Adds:

World Apart- ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead

Goodnight Goodnight- Hot Hot Heat

Reinventing Your Exit- Underoath

Into the Night- The Music

Catch My Disease- Ben Lee (finally available!)

Sleeps With Butterflies- Tori Amos

 

FLASHBACK of the week:

AOL Music: OK Go: 'Get Over It'   This is one funny video.  And a good song too.

 

No comments: