Friday, March 18, 2005

Voyages Exclusive! An interview with Kasey Burke

  We arrived at my mother's house in Albany and no one was there so I decided to sit down for a little one on one time with my four-year-old, Kasey.  In this Voyages exclusive interview, find out what one of the bright young minds in the Tot's Day Out Nursery School program had to say.

Voyages of Captain Happy: I know- how about I interview you?

Kasey: No!

VCH: Do you know what that means?

Kasey: No.

VCH: I ask you a bunch of questions and then I write down your answers so everyone can see them.

Kasey: No.

VCH: I'll take that as a yes.  What is your favorite color?

Kasey: Red.

VCH: Cool.  What is your favorite TV show?

Kasey: Dad!  I don't want you to ask me questions.

VCH: Okay, who do you think is going to win American Idol?

Kasey: I don't know.  The girls- or maybe a boy.

VCH: Way to take a stand on the issues.  Are you excited about being in Uncle Jeff's wedding?

Kasey: Yes.

VCH: What are you going to do in it?

Kasey: Stop asking me questions!

VCH: Don't be a baby.

Kasey: I'm not a baby.

VCH: Well, you're acting like one.

Kasey: I just want you to be quiet.

VCH:  Okay, are you hungry?

Kasey: Yes.

VCH: What do you want for lunch?

Kasey: Nothing.  I'm waiting for Grandma.

VCH: Do you want to go somewhere?

Kasey: I can't.  I'm waiting for Grandma.

VCH: Any movies you want to see?

Kasey: Not today.  I'm waiting for Grandma!

VCH: I meant later.  Or in general.

Kasey: Just be quiet!

VCH: This interview is over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a kid to put you in your place!  LOL.